Are you shopping for a home?
If so, it pays to have an AboveAtlanta Buyer’s Agent. In fact, when you hire an AboveAtlanta Buyer’s Agent (which cost you nothing) to assist you in your home search and represent you in your purchase, when you close on the property, you will receive a buyer rebate in an amount from $1000 to $20,000 depending on the closing sales price of the property you purchased. It is that simple. Use the money to buy that new flat screen TV or that outdoor patio set. Or just put it in the bank for the future. It is cash money from us that shows our appreciation for your business.
Rebate determined as follows, based on closed home purchase price:
|$1000*||$100,000 – $199,999|
|$2000*||$200,000 – $299,999|
|$3000*||$300,000 – $399,999|
|$4000*||$400,000 – $499,999|
|$5000*||$500,000 – $599,999|
|$6000*||$600,000 – $699,999|
|$7000*||$700,000 – 799,999|
|$8000*||$800,000 – $899,999|
|$9000*||$900,000 – $999,999|
|$10,000*||$1,000,000 – $1,499,999|
|$15,000*||$1,500,000 – $2,000,000|
ADVANTAGES of working with an AboveAtlanta Buyer’s Agent exclusively:
- The Listing Agent represents the seller, not you. They want to get the most money out of you for the Seller.
- The Listing agreement that the Seller signs when they list their property for sale with a real estate agency already has a total amount of commission to be paid by Seller whether you have an agent or not, so if you do not have an agent, the listing agent may just get paid more money and you do not have representation.
- Our agents know the market and know what to ask for from the Seller when negotiating the best deal for you.
- Buyer’s Agents sometimes know of pocket listings that are not shown online, giving you first dibs on making an offer. If you are too late to the table, you may encounter multiple offers driving up the listed price.
- Our Buyer’s Agents know of Special Stipulations to be added to the contracts that protect your interests that many Listing Agents will not add, putting you at risk.
- Before making an offer you need to see comparable properties (Comps) that have recently sold, which a good Buyer’s Agent will supply to help you make sure you are paying market value and not over-paying in this market.
- When you go to a new development, the onsite agents work for the developer and again, will likely not share all that you can get with your offer. A Buyer’s Agent is paramount to have when making an offer at a new development, as they most likely will have access to previous deals there via MLS archives and tax records, which they can share with you possibly saving you money. Buyer agents may have represented clients there before and may know the bottom line.
Call or email us today and get started…
404-228-4063 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are financing, our rebate is subject to lender approval. VA and FHA loans may have restrictions as well. Your rebate can not be used to address the capital reserve funds of your loan or be used as part of your down payment. You must sign an Exclusive Buyer’s Brokerage Agreement with AboveAtlanta for a period of no less than 180 days. This rebate does not apply to purchases of For Sale By Owner properties, which are excluded or homes contracted with a sales price under $100,000. Also, Lease Purchases and Leases are excluded from the program. Home viewings limited to 20 individual properties during term of Buyer’s Brokerage Agreement. To qualify for rebate, property purchased must be listed on the local Multi-Listing Service and pay at least a 3% commission to the Selling Agent, which is a typical commission for listed property in Metro-Atlanta. This Above Atlanta Private Rewards rebate program begins March 20, 2020 and expires on July 30, 2020.