- One of the only Art/Deco buildings in the city. Listed on the National Historic Building register.
- Property taxes frozen for seven years!
- Dramatic 10- to 15-foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows.
- One, two and three bedroom condos
- Nine-story, 21-unit high-rise originally built in 1929. Formerly the historic Equifax office building. The first high-rise in Atlanta to have air conditioning.
- Gourmet granite and stainless steel chef’s kitchens
- Expansive bedrooms with spacious walk-in closets
- Granite and stone master baths with double vanities, Kohler fixtures, whirlpool tubs and separate showers
- Walk-in private storage spaces
- Oak floors and porcelain tile in all units — absolutely no vinyl or carpet
- Unique floor plans from 1,060 square feet to over 3,600
- High-tech fitness center with cardio and weight equipment
90 Fairlie Condominiums Atlanta, Georgia, for rent for lease and for sale
90 Fairlie Condominiums from MLS listings. For further assistance or real estate sales information about the 90 Fairlie Condominiums area and Atlanta, please contact our local Atlanta associates who can assist you.