- One of the only Art/Deco buildings in the city. Listed on the National Historic Building register.
- Property taxes frozen for seven years!
- Dramatic 10- to 15-foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows.
- One, two and three bedroom condos
- Nine-story, 21-unit high-rise originally built in 1929. Formerly the historic Equifax office building. The first high-rise in Atlanta to have air conditioning.
- Gourmet granite and stainless steel chef’s kitchens
- Expansive bedrooms with spacious walk-in closets
- Granite and stone master baths with double vanities, Kohler fixtures, whirlpool tubs and separate showers
- Walk-in private storage spaces
- Oak floors and porcelain tile in all units — absolutely no vinyl or carpet
- Unique floor plans from 1,060 square feet to over 3,600
- High-tech fitness center with cardio and weight equipment
Current Condo MLS ListingsSold Units from past 12 months
Do-it-yourself Atlanta listings search